One pan Paleo SUPERFOOD Baked Salmon! This baked salmon recipe is ready in 20 minutes and packed full of nutrients. A nourishing, whole 30 friendly, flavorful meal! And all it takes is just a few simple real food ingredients. Promise! Get your sheet pan ready and grab a fork!
Hello my dear friends. Today I’m sharing (yet another) older recipe that needed some love and attention. I mean, it’s SUPER good and SUPER easy to make. Superfood Baked Salmon, sheet pan salmon. A Paleo One Pan Meal. In fact this is a whole 30 friendly recipe too. Haha, just in time for April 1st. No foolin ya there I promise!
. The original recipe is was called blueberry baked salmon. Ironically, that original recipe post was about fighting oxidative stress during racing/training. Ahhh, the memories. Good times, good times. But you see, I adore upgrading recipes because that means I get to boast about their Stellar Superfood INGREDIENTS. Yes, I’m boasting, toasting, and nerding out on nutrition ALL THIS WEEK. I hope you can handle that.
Anyways, this superfood bake salmon recipe is our GO TO quick meal for recovery, whether it be from a workout or a long stressful day. As mentioned in my apricot bar recipe post, the kiwi (and myself) have these waves of stress that just leave us feeling depleted. And as much as we wish I could say “adios stress, don’t both me,” it still lingers from time to time. Have you ever had those weeks or months?
Well, if you can’t beat it mentally, you might as well do the best to beat it nutritionally. Which means maximizing ALL the nutrients your body needs. What better way to do it then with a veggie packed paleo salmon dish, right?
Hence why I upgraded this oldie but goodie blueberry baked salmon recipe into a ONE PAN MEAL. Yup, SUPERFOOD ingredients plus BAKED SALMON = SUPER POWER for those stressful weeks. Haha, okay really it’s for any time.
Ya’ll, it took me 20 minutes to make this dish. Nothing fancy, just real food doing it’s thang.
What’s in it? Um…. besides pretty colors? Real food, flavor, nutrient dense power! YEA!
- Wild Caught Salmon – Rich in Omega 3 Fatty Acid’s (DHA/EPA) and one of the best fish choices you eat to reduce stress and fight anxiety. Atlantic Salmon is rich in essential nutrients like Vitamin D, iodine, and selenium. SO BAKE SALMON IT UP Ya’ll!
- Basil – Anti-bacterial. Which means it has flavonoids that man actually protect the body from illness and infection
- Blueberries – a Berry with of highest amounts of antioxidants. And so much more to boot!
- Garlic – To kill off those vampires! Kidding. Maybe. No actually, garlic contains certain plant compounds that boost your immune system. So you can live longer. YAY!
- Brussel Sprouts – Brussel Sprouts are high in Vitamin K 1 and K2. Both important for Bone Health!
- Seasonings and Natural Flavor boosters –> Olive Oil/Vinegar, Sea Salt, Pepper
- Lemon – Hello VITAMIN C and did you know Lemon and Sea salt together help with indigestion? Ya, you’re welcome.
See.. Super easy. Super healthy. Super tasty. That’s it.
Now all that’s left is to SERVE IT UP!
You get bonus points if you match the pan with your outfit. Did I mention Purple and green are my favorite colors? Ya, they sure are. Just sayin… Purple power!
Haha enough jibber jaber, you know the drill. Destress with this quick superfood meal. Mmm k?
SUPERFOOD BAKED SALMON.. in three, two, one…. GO!
Estimated Nutrition Per Serving
Thank you Sizzlefish for making our week full of good health! Can never go wrong with their Atlantic Salmon.
Come over, I have plate a waiting. And maybe a glass of wine. Red wine, for antioxidants of course.
Cheers to a healthy, restful, nourishing weekend ya’ll!
What’s your go to dish for when you are busy? Ever baked salmon with blueberries and balsamic? Go do it! SO SO GOOD!