The best chocolate chip cookies do exist! Yes, a vegan and paleo friendly chocolate chip cookies recipe that will blow your mind and your taste buds! So simple, made with few ingredients, crispy outside, light in texture, and all things delicious!
If at first you don’t succeed, try try again. Story of my life. Our life. Hey. That’s ok, I’m cool with failure. It just means you have something more successful coming. And probably more the reason why I committed to 21 days of junk free June instead 30. Some plans are just meant to be broken, but for good reason. Right?
Which is exactly why I can say that these are definitely the best ever paleo and vegan chocolate chip cookies. No, really!
You see, years ago I made the best ever Dairy free Maple Chocolate Chips cookie recipes. Yep, it’s true! Haha, well at least I thought it was. But here’s the thing, those cookies needed to another allergy friendly upgrade. I was receiving lots of requests for grain free cookies, more egg free cookies, and/or a vegan chocolate chip cookie version. Like whoa, where do I begin? Regardless, I can’t pass up a challenge like that. So in the kitchen I went. For a LONG TIME! 5 batches of tweaking. 5 batches of taste testing with friends, neighbors, and even my hair dresser. Lol, yep, I tip my hair dresser in cookies. Kidding. Kinda.
Alright alright I’m sure you’re wondering how in the world I can make this claim. Oh don’t you worry, I got your answer right here. Mmm k?
Top 10 reasons why these chocolate chip cookies really are the best ever! And why you should make them today. I added that reasoning on for kicks!
- These chocolate cookies are made with less than 10 ingredients.
- Speaking of ingredients, you probably have ALL of these in your pantry already
- Let’s continue with the ingredient love. These vegan chocolate chip cookies are made with REAL ingredients. All simple, real food, no speciality ingredients needed.
- They make an awesome breakfast cookie with coffee. It’s healthy, I promise.
- They are also paleo because I am pretty sure caveman ate these to replenish after running from lions, and tigers, and bears! Oh MY!
- No but really, they are made with paleo friendly and vegan friendly ingredients so that way I am PLEASING every allergy friendly gluten free person. I like that feeling. Mmm k?
- They bake up in 12-15 minutes and make your house smell AMAZING! Unless you altitude and you have to bake them for almost 14 minutes. Le sigh… 4 extra minutes of waiting.
- They are rich in antioxidants and minerals –> hello, I sprinkled dark chocolate in there, maple syrup, and coconut oil. Like whoa, superfood chocolate chips cookies! Okay okay, in all seriousness, these cookie treats actually have mega good nutrients. WINNING!
- They are freezable. In fact, I just pulled out one and reheated it for breakfast. See, I told you they pair well with coffee.
- Not only are the tasty, but they have the perfect crispy out layer and golden brown goodness!
- Oops, I didn’t mean to add this, but so gonna! Um, these cookies ROCK even more if you add in a few tablespoons of chocolate liquor. Just sayin…
Wow, I really didn’t think I’d make it to all 10, but that was easy peasy!
Shall I go on? Ha, kidding.
Ya’ll, my corny Cotter-ness is about to shine. I want to say THANK YOU. Thank you for allowing me to do what I do! Yes, I might have tested these chocolate chip cookies 4-5 times (the struggle is real), but I had the BEST time doing it. I am a major DORK and I adore this job. Creating easy gluten free recipes for you! Tried and true! Whether it be a gluten free allergy friendly version of a classic dish or recipe. Or whether is be creating my own version specifically tailored for you! It’s a passion. All the cozy big hug vibes comin at ya!
Now that that’s off my chest, I can share the recipe. Phew!Print
[Tweet “BEST EVER chocolate chip cookies! Crispy, light, unreal DELISH! #vegan #paleo “]
What’s your BEST EVER cookie recipe? Chocolate chip, vegan, whatever….. do you have one? Come on, every one has a go to.
Cheers ya’ll! And pass the milk.. Almond milk please. 😉