This one pan meal, superfood baked salmon recipe is ready in 20 minutes and packed full of nutrients. A nourishing, whole 30 friendly, flavorful meal!
- 3 to 4 salmon fillets (4–5 ounces each) or 16 oz fillet (We use Sizzlefish Atlantic Salmon)
- 2 cups brussels sprouts (quartered)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (or frozen)
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 to 1/3 olive oil (divided)
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves or 1 tsp minced Garlic
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp crush black Pepper
- Sea Salt (divided)
- 2 Lemons, one juiced and one sliced
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Clean your salmon fillets and place on lined sheet pan.
- Clean and chop your Brussels sprouts. Place on pan with salmon.
- Generously sprinkle sea salt on top of salmon and veggies. Set aside.
- Next, place your blueberries in a bowl. Mash with fork a bit.
- Add in 1/4 cup olive oil, 1/4 tsp salt/pepper, your basil, garlic, and balsamic vinegar. Mix all together.
- Drizzle another 2 -3 tbsp olive oil over your salmon and Brussels sprouts.
- Spoon the balsamic basil blueberry mixture over salmon fillets.
- Squeeze fresh lemon on top of salmon and veggies. Place lemon slices on top of veggies on the sheet pan. Sprinkle with extra black pepper.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Broil for 1 -2 minutes extra to make Brussels sprouts and baked salmon skin extra crispy.
- Remove from oven. Serve and enjoy!
- We use Sizzlefish salmon, which offers both Atlantic and wild caught varieties.
- Category: main, dinner
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 filet
- Calories: 395
- Sugar: 6.6g
- Sodium: 316.1mg
- Fat: 28.1g
- Saturated Fat: 5.2g
- Carbohydrates: 12.4g
- Fiber: 2.8g
- Protein: 23.7g
- Cholesterol: 58.5mg
Keywords: superfoods, superfood baked salmon, healthy fish dinner, one pan meal