Holiday Gift Guide for healthy eaters, cooks, and foodies! Paleo and Vegan friendly products, must have kitchen appliances & porcelain dishes for entertaining! Plus, there’s an EPIC giveaway worth $600, so keep reading ya’ll!
This Healthy Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaway is sponsored by my friends at Bob’s Redmill, Revol USA, Ancient Nutrition, Whole Foods, ME (Head Chief at Cotter Crunch), and Primal Kitchen. I am so thankful for the opportunity to share and giveaway my favorite healthy holiday gifts!
Well goodness gracious it’s 3 weeks till Christmas and 8 days till Hanukkah begins! Wowza, where has time gone? Oh wait, that’s right, the older you get the more time just flies! Am I right?
Needless to say, I don’t want to wait any longer to share some pretty cool gift ideas with you. Are you ready for this? It’s an AMAZING Holiday Gift Guide and giveaway. Now, here’s the best part, in my opinion: you get to watch a super corny Holiday Gift Guide video from me (you’re welcome), and then you can enter win ALL these healthy gifts. Yep, a gift guide giveaway worth over $600 dollars. OMG I am so excited about this! I feel like Oprah, just giving stuff away. Makes me happy.
Holiday Gift Guide for Healthy Eaters and Cooks Video
You see, these are truly my FAVORITE things and they need to be gifted to all! Whether you’re a healthy eater, cook, or just know someone who is, this Holiday Gift Guide has you set. Gluten free, paleo, and vegan friendly products, quick and easy cooking appliances (to save you time in the kitchen), amazing modern pottery/bakeware for every day use or entertaining, plus some of my favorite health supplements to reboot your health or to keep you healthy and nourished year round.
Click on the products in the image below to take you to their site!
Handheld Spiralizer | Gluten-Free 1 to 1 Baking Flour | Egg Poachers | Avocado Oil | Almond Flour | Essential Oils | Instant Pot | Chocolate Keto Protein | Flaxseed Meal | Gluten-Free Rolled Oats | Paleo Baking Flour | Whole Foods Market Gift Card | Dessert Plates | Baking Dish
Okay, ready to learn more about all these gift goodies? Scroll through the post for the full details. Giveaway at the bottom!
Bob’s Redmill Gluten Free and Paleo Baking Products
- Flaxseed Meal – Flaxseed meal is a staple for grain free and vegan baking. Plus it’s loaded with healthy omega-3 fatty acids and fiber. I love using Bob’s Redmill Flaxseed in paleo breads, vegan bars, or sprinkled on top of power bowls.
- Paleo Baking Flour and Almond Flour – Both of these flours are great to have in a paleo pantry! I use almond flour in many of my no bake bite recipes. Bob’s new Paleo Baking Flour is also a great grain free baking staple for when you want to make delicious paleo-friendly cakes, cookies, muffins, pancakes, and more. Made with almond flour, coconut flour, tapioca flour, and arrowroot starch.
- Gluten Free 1:1 flour – My go to for EASY gluten free baking. It’s so nice to know that I can sub gluten free flour for regular flour with this blend. I also use this flour for gluten free vegan baking. It’s the perfect gluten free grain flour blend for eggless cakes and cookies. Check out my vegan cake loaf recipe for proof!
- Gluten Free Rolled Oats – Bob’s Redmill Oats are made in dedicated gluten free facility, which i love! They are great product for making flourless gluten free recipes (with ground oats) or for meal prep, like overnight oats.
Ancient Nutrition Healthy living Products:
- Ancient Apothecary Essential Oils – I’m finally getting on the essential oil train and obsessed! These oils are the perfect gift for foodies or anyone wanting to take their health to another oil. The starter 5 pack includes Certified USDA Organic, 100% Therapeutic lemon, lavender, frankincense, tea tree, and peppermint oils. You can use them for their medicinal properties or even in cooking, like in my turmeric ginger lemonade with mint!
- Keto Bone Broth Protein – Know someone going keto or needs to be on a Keto diet for health reasons? This protein is perfect for them (or you). It’s packed with healthy collagen peptides and bone broth protein, MCT oils (healthy fats for energy), healing adaptogens, and a macronutrient profile with an ideal ratio of fat-to-protein-to-carbs. All necessary building blocks for healthy muscle and tissues. Plus the chocolate is delicious. I couldn’t believe all that wonderful nutrition was hidden under a creamy chocolatey taste! If you want to know more about ketosis, I highly recommend you check out Dr. Axe’s What is Ketosis Article as well
- Organic Super Greens – I love these greens! The taste is light and it’s the perfect SUPERFOOD mix in for your green smoothies. Packed with powerful superfoods and contains real, organic whole fruits, vegetables, and herbs. I also love the added probiotics and digestive enzymes.
REVOL pottery is truly one of my favorite porcelain pottery brands made with quality sand and clay. It’s beautiful for food photography and cooks food evenly. You can beat that ya’ll!
Here are a few of my favorites!
- Equinox Dessert Plates – These dessert plates are modern and beautiful and are available in different shapes and sizes. You can’t go wrong with the cast iron black though, it’s easy to clean and looks great in photos! The enamel is sprayed on the pieces for a textural mat effect on the used part of the plate. Another great gift for food photographers, stylist, or those who like to entertain.
- Belle Cuisine baking dishes (Casserole dish) – 5 different sizes, perfect for roasting, entertaining, warm desserts, and more. Super durable, easy to clean and modern looking. I have a mini white dish I used in this paleo blueberry soufflé, and the 10 inch larger black baking dish. This would be the perfect gift to a newly wed, mother in law, friend, or anyone you know who loves to cook!
- Instant Pot Lux V3 6 uses the latest 3rd generation microprocessor technology, up to 240 minutes pressure-cooking. This enhanced version includes a cake and egg program in addition to the Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, and Warmer. Once you get the hang of using the instant pot, you can’t stop! So many delicious meals can be made in MINUTES! I’ve made soups, gumbo, and candied nuts so far!
WHOLE FOODS & Gift Card
- For your favorite gluten free products, produce, and other goodies!
- Plus Whole Body bath salt lamps and whole body wellness supplements. If you live in Utah, you most definitely need to check out the new Park City Whole Foods. It’s gorgeous and so many great new foodie finds!
Other Paleo Staple Products and Small Kitchen Appliances MUST HAVES:
- Cold Pressed Avocado Oils and dressings – Healthy fats and oils to cook with or add to salads/dishes.
- Keto Reset Cookbook – This is Mark Sisson’s (author of Primal Blueprint) new ketogenic recipe and meal plan cookbook. I will be honest, I am not a huge fan of focusing on keto 24/7, but Mark’s new cookbook is just a “reset” plan and it’s packed with paleo and keto friendly recipes that won’t deprive you! So simple and DELICIOUS! Well done Mark! P.S Did you know we met Mark when my husband was racing pro triathlon? Mark is a former endurance athlete himself. Small world!
Bonus hand held appliances by OXO
- Egg poacher holder – Keeps the eggs PERFECTLY in place while poaching.
- Hand Held Spiralizer – Perfect for when you travel or take to work to make your own zoodles!
Instructions for the giveaway are in the rafflecopter widget below. There’s a bonus entry for Instagram, so be sure to check that out too when the IG video goes live this afternoon! If you can’t see the rafflecopter entry, just reload your computer. If you are viewing in email, be sure to click over to the blog to enter the Holiday Gift Guide giveaway there. YEA!
Giveaway Runs until December 21st and you can enter every day if you’d like. More chances to win!
Well friends, that’s it! You should be ready to rock in roll for the Holidays in the best possible way!
[clickToTweet tweet=”Holiday Gift Guide for Eaters & Cooks! @bobsredmill @ancientnutr @instantpot @wholefoods #giveaway” quote=”Holiday Gift Guide for Eaters & Cooks! “]
What’s one healthy gift you are wanting to give or receive this year?