Panko Crusted Paprika Chicken is a gluten free baked chicken recipe, simple to make with gluten-free panko bread crumbs and paprika spices! Bake it with veggies for an easy one pan meal, or simply by itself. Either way, a healthy gluten-free dinner is ready in under 45 minutes! Perfect for entertaining guests or feeding the family.
This Gluten-Free Panko Crusted Paprika Chicken recipe is sponsored by my Friends at Udi’s Gluten Free! We are thankful for their wonderful gluten free products and allowing me to share the joy of GLUTEN FREE eating!
You wanna know what makes my heart full? Well… and my stomach full? Haha. It’s making and sharing gluten free recipes for friends and family. Truly, I love love love feeding people and making them feel welcomed, healthy, loved, and nourished. How’s that for the corniest intro ever? But, ya’ll… this is my passion. And why I am so so excited to be partnering with Udi’s Gluten Free on this sharing the joy of Udi’s campaign! You see, this Gluten-Free Panko Crusted Paprika Chicken recipe is more than just a gluten free chicken recipe. It’s about what goes into this recipe. Literally and figuratively.
Yes, joy goes into the ingredients and into the preparation. Joy comes from knowing that by cooking/baking with Udi’s gluten free products, I’m keeping my kitchen a gluten free safe zone. Joy in the fact that we are building new relationships here in Utah; all because of a tasty gluten free meal. Joy is getting off the internet, stopping work, and sitting around a table to enjoy company… along with food of course! I hope you are seeing a trend here.
Sharing.. caring.. eating.. all of it! You bet! Food brings people together! And because I’m a gluten free nutrition specialist, we’re gonna say that gluten free food brings people to my house to PARTY! That’s right!
I’ve got an easy Gluten-Free Panko Crusted Paprika Chicken recipe and a dinner party to host!
Now you see why I chose chicken, right? I want to be the hostess with the mostess. I mean, who doesn’t love a good chicken recipe? This Crusted Paprika Chicken is actually made with Udi’s Gluten Free Millet-Chia bread (panko style), seasoned, and then baked to perfection. Udi’s Gluten Free Millet-Chia bread is one of my favorites!!! Packed with ancient grains and extra Omega 3 from the chia seed. It has a nutty and crunchy texture that makes an awesome panko coating. Or even for easy crust bases!! I know, I am bias, but hang with me here while I explain. Mmm k?
You see, I wanted to make an quick chicken recipe that is…
- EASY to make and can feed a large table
- SUPER flavorful and Gluten Free
- Comforting yet Healthy
- Quick to make (so you’re not stressing)
- DA BOMB!
Those are key components for dinner party recipes. It keeps people coming back to your house. Logical, right? Sure!
Well consider my hostess job complete with Gluten-Free Panko Crusted Paprika Chicken!
Easy peasy! Just grind Udi’s Gluten Free Millet-Chia bread. Toss with herbs and seasoning. Dunk your Chicken in egg, then almond flour, then the Millet-Chia Paprika Panko crumbs. Place it on a pan. Add a wedge of lemon and veggies. Bake! Yes, another one pan baked meal that saves on time, clean up, but also super delicious.
*Notes* For those of you looking to find Udi’s Gluten Free Millet-Chia bread, you can usually find a ton of Udi’s Gluten Free bread choices in the freezer isle. I buy ours at our local grocer. It’s also at Whole Foods, Amazon, and Super Target!
Let me know what you think of this gluten-free panko chicken recipe. After you make it, please share photos with me on Facebook or Instagram!Print
A crowd pleasing, healthy, quick and easy Gluten Free Recipe! Gluten Free Panko Crusted Paprika Chicken with veggies is dairy free friendly and ready to eat in under 45 minutes!
- 2 lbs chicken breast (skinless)
- 200 grams (4-5 pieces) gluten free bread (Udis millet/chia bread)
- 1 tsp or more smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- pinch of ginger
- 1 sprig oregano (extra for garnishing)
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder (optional)
- salt/pepper to taste (around 1/2 tsp)
- 2 eggs whisked with 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup or more almond meal.
- Extra sea salt to taste
Optional Veggies for one pan meal:
- 1/2 lb asparagus spears
- Olive or Avocado Oil
- Preheat oven 415F. Clean your chicken and place on large pan or plate.
- Line a sheet pan with foil or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Next, tear your gluten free bread into smaller pieces and place in food processor or blender.
- Add in you garlic, paprika, salt/pepper, leaves from oregano sprig, ginger, and optional turmeric.
- Blend until a panko/meal crumb batter is formed.
- Place gluten-free panko in a small bowl. Place your almond meal in a seperate bowl.
- Whisk your eggs/mustard together in a third bowl.
- Coat each piece of chicken with almond meal, then generally salt.
- Douce the chicken in your egg mix then roll it in the panko/bread seasoned mix.
- Place on sheet pan.
- Place in oven at 415 F for 25 minutes or so.
Instructions for Adding Vegetables
- If you want to add vegetables, then add your asparagus spears to the pan after the chicken has baked for 10 minutes by itself. Just remove pan from oven, add your asparagus, drizzle 1/2 tbsp olive oil over the asparagus. Then add salt/pepper.
- Place back in oven for another 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
- Remove and squeeze fresh lemon juice on top of veggies. Serve and garnish with extra oregano leaves, paprika, and pepper.
- This serves 6 people; 5 oz chicken breast each
- * Serving sauce option* If you don’t have a dairy allergy, this goes great with a tangy yogurt dipping sauce or dressing.
- You can find Udis Gluten-free Chia Millet Bread and whole foods or most local grocers. It’s also available on Amazon.
- Feel free to use more paprika or smoked paprika!
- Serving Size: 5 oz. chicken
- Calories: 250
- Sugar: 1.1g
- Sodium: 121.9mg
- Fat: 7.1g
- Saturated Fat: 1.2g
- Carbohydrates: 7.5g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Protein: 37.2g
- Cholesterol: 116.7mg
Keywords: gluten free chicken, panko crusted chicken, dairy free, healthy dinners
Now if that doesn’t bring you joy, I don’t know what will. Kidding. Kinda.
In all seriousness ya’ll, please keep this crusted chicken in your recipe catalog. It is a LIFESAVER for when you have guests with food allergies. Gluten Free, Dairy Free friendly, and Wholesome. In fact, I’ve made it 3x already. I guess you could say I’m running a mock trial for my gluten free dinner party.
What’s your go-to gluten free recipe for entertaining? I bet you have one, right?
Oh p.s. You’re invited! If you want to jet into Salt Lake City, I’ll save you a spot at the table. Mmm k?