Gluten free Super Bowl snack recipes! These healthy game day snacks will keep all of the sports fans in tip top shape during the big game!
I’ve had it easy. The past two years we’ve had Super Bowl parties at a family members house. Which means I know what food is there and I can raid their kitchen for the right gluten free fixins. They also know that I can’t eat gluten and often buy gluten free ingredients just for me. Yes, I’m lucky, very lucky.
But this year is looking to be a little different. WWe might be heading to Super Bowl party at a non family member’s house.. A few years ago I might have panicked. Why? Because I wouldn’t know what gluten free food would be there or the situation. Thankfully I have become more “aware” of these situations and try to prepare my own snacks to take just in case.
Here are a few of my favorite SUPER EASY Kinda “SNACKY” (GF) SUPER BOWL RECIPES.
Gluten Free Super Bowl Snack Recipes
Also, be sure to explore the Udi’s gluten free recipe page for many more gluten free super bowl snack recipes!
Apple Cinnamon Nut Hummus RecipePrint
Apple Cinnamon Hummus
- 1 can garbanzo beans
- 1/4 c. peanut flour (can also use almond flour or coconut flour)
- 1/4 c. nuts (I like to macadamia nuts, brazil nuts, or almonds)
- 1/4–1/3 c. honey
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp apple pie spice (can also use nutmeg)
- 1oz Unsulphured dried apples (can use more if want)
- 1 tsp vanilla (I used liquid Vanilla Stevia)
- A dash of almond milk, enough to allow it to blend. (About 2-3 tbsp)
- 2 tbsp NUTTZO (or other chunky nut butter of choice)
- Remove skin from garbanzo beans and let them soak for 1 hr.
- Blend above ingredients. I’d add in the milk last, and only if you need it.
- Add in extra spices if desired.
- ** Be sure to store in fridge after.
- Serve with gluten free pretzels/crackers, celery, pear, or fruit of choice. [/print_this]
Want to bring some Healthy Bites? Try these Paleo Coconut Almond Jelly Bars.
And if you’re looking for something savory or spicy, check out these two recipes.
Wasabi Peas with a twist. I love these! I usually bring a veggie tray with some cheese and then make these to place in a bowl along with it.
And of course a crock pot version of my BBQ Lentil stew. Easy to make ahead. Just Bring a bag of gluten free tortilla chips, a few avocados, and your set for a LENTIL snack bowl.
What’s your go-to “Snacky” Super Bowl Recipe?