Paleo Meatballs with a sweet Sriracha sauce! These sweet and spicy Paleo meatballs are easy to make in under 45 minutes. Simple ingredients, super tasty, and protein packed! Great as an appetizer, meal, or meal prep addition. Freezer friendly ya’ll!
Oh hey there again. Another recipe that’s paleo, spicy, and ready in 30 minutes. I so did not plan this. But I think the Paleo God’s are liking me this week so I’m gonna go with it. Also, I decided that these Sriracha paleo meatballs deserve some extra credit, so I gushed about them in this post. I mean nutrition wise. Ya, you’re gonna feel accomplished, hungry, healthy, and educated by the end of this post. Haha… keep reading.
If you are like many, we’re kinda on week two of “HEALTHY intentions.” Right? I forgot what mine was already. Um, maybe it was to meal prep more. Maybe it was to try new ways to cook with vegetables. Oh wait, I did that already. Ahem, like thai carrot cauliflower rice salad. But maybe your new years intentions (like mine) are to finally feel rested and nourished. Inside and out. Well, I say we hold each other’s hand make the most of the meal prep, the feeling nourished, and rested. What’d ya say?
The good news is that I have a plan. Um, we can do all three with these Sriracha Paleo Meatballs. WOOHOO! No really. They will solve all your problems and get you ahead on your healthy intentions. Would you like to hear my reasoning now? Sure you do. You always do.
Oh Sweet and Spicy Sriracha Paleo Meatballs, I love you! Let me count the ways.
- Rest assure. Yes. You can feel more rested making these paleo meatballs because they LITERALLY take less than 30 minutes to make and with simple ingredients. In fact, made 2 batches (one chicken one beef) in one go. Froze half. Ahhh PEACE OF MIND knowing that i have extra for dinners, lunches, or even a crowd pleasing appetizer ya’ll. Meal prep = PEACE throughout the week. No stress! I’m learning that. Better late that never, right?
- Healthy and Nourished. Gluten Free, real food, grain free, paleo, dairy free, and guess what? But what’s EVEN MORE IMPORTANT is that they are loaded with Vitamin C, lycopene, and Iron. Not to mention protein. You knew that know.
NERDY NUTRITION FACTS. Don’t run away. You need to hear this. I need to hear it (again). Capeesh? These three nutrients (Iron, Vitamin C, Lycopene) all work together. SYNERGY in the paleo meatball recipe. Yup.
- The Heme Iron roll is basically providing life-giving oxygen to organ systems via red blood cell production. So good for the muscles and fighting fatigue. POWER PALEO MEATBALLS ya’ll.
- The Vitamin C in the tomato and the crushed pineapple boost immunity and of course, we all need that during flu season. Ugh, I just got over the flu. Pass me more sweet and spicy meatballs. I need it to keep healthy in the mountains.
- The Lycopene in the sweet and spicy tomato sauce can actually help fight oxidative stress, toxins, and is super duper good for the bones. It’s one powerful antioxidant.
So you see, these aren’t your mama’s meatballs. Nor are they Helga’s Swedish meatballs. I mean, NOTHING AT ALL against your mama or Helga. I’m just saying that sometimes we need to revamp a classic comfort meatball recipe to get that extra nourishment. Extra nourishment plus easy cooking plus oh so tasty = TOTAL PEACE OF MIND. Am I right? Just nod the head and say HECK YA!
Okay Let’s get this show on the road. Recipe wise.
Mix, Ball, Bake…..
Make your sauce. Then combine all in skillet for 10 minutes. That’s it!
Time to eat the paleo meatballs!
Sweet Spicy Protein Packed Nutrition in each bite!
Pretty sure meatballs will always be a favorite in our household. But I’m certain these sweet and spicy Sriracha paleo meatballs just made it’s way up to grade A++. All because of that extra nutrition credit. Okay and the fact that my husband is obsessed with Sriracha.
Plus, you can serve them in a variety of ways! Appetizer, Football watching grub, dinner, gluten free sub sandwich or wrap.
I think I’m going to surprise the Kiwi (he arrives in Utah today) and make these with zoodles or pasta. That way I can pull the Lady and the Tramp Card with him at dinner. Please tell me you get that joke…wink wink.
p.s Thank you for being SO SO supportive of our move. Moving in the middle of winter during a snow storm has been crazy. As Mentioned above, the kiwi comes tomorrow with all our stuff and dog. It’s going to take at least a week to get everything settled due to weather. If I post sparingly, you know why. Just go pour some wine, make some paleo meatballs, and think of me. Mmm k?
What’s your favorite meatball recipe? Hey Vegetarians, I want yours too! Meatless versions are always appreciated. I plan on making these zucchini meatballs next.
I made turkey version of these paleo meatballs (minus the Sriracha) over on the Kitchen Aid blog as well!
Yes, they are still ridiculously good with extra pineapple and lean protein. And yes, on the day I shot this recipe, we had ooodles of gluten free meatballs. We did not complain.