No bake Chocolate Coconut Cashew Bars made in 3 easy steps! These no bake chocolate bars are vegan, paleo, and gluten free. Perfect for snacking on the go or a healthy dessert. No oils, flourless, and made with simple wholesome ingredients!
We all have that go to snack bar or bite recipe, don’t we? Whether it be homemade or store bought, there’s one that just clicks with us and stays with us. Ours just happens to be these no bake Paleo mango protein bars or 3 step Baklava Bars. One nutty, one fruity. Hands down our favorites! And so easy. Chewy and lightly sweet.
But what happens when your need for dark chocolate and cashew take over? Kind of like a mounds bar. Well, except way better and made with real food. I may be bias.
These no bake chocolate cashew bars are ours new trusty snack ….energy bar…. dessert bar.. paleo/vegan bar… and all things heavenly bar. No honey or sugar needed. Just a quick 3 step approach! Chop chop in the food processor, press into a pan, and melt a dark chocolate to coat on top!
Set them in the fridge for a bit to harden and set.
Slice and serve. Or do what I do, wrap in each one in foil and place in fridge for a quick grab and go snack.
Here are some ways we like to use these no bake bars. I think you’ll love these ideas. Tried and tested. And they go fast.. Just sayin. You might want to make multiple batches.
- Lunch box! Yes, these are Peanut free and they look like a candy bar. Kids will be SUPER happy and healthy. Plus these are bars are both paleo and vegan so they accommodate to a lot of allergy friendly kiddos, ya know? Oh and while you’re at it, throw in some of these oatmeal cookie energy bites for the lunch box.
- Pre or Post workout fuel. Natural fruit and nut carbohydrates for energy. The coconut is great because it contains a boost in iron while cashews give these bars a little protein boost. Both NEEDED for for those muscles. FUEL and RECOVERY.
- Healthy Dessert. Need I same more? These naturally sweetened no bake dark chocolate cashew bars are seriously like candy bars. I mentioned mounds bars above, but have you ever had a mars bar? Oh, that’s the kiwi’s favorite! And these definitely hit the spot for his New Zealand chocolate coated candy bar Craving.
- BREAKFAST to GO – Oh yea, chocolate bar for breakfast, can’t go wrong. But these no bake dark chocolate cashew are great for grab and go. They are balanced with macro nutrients and super filling. Just be sure to wash the chocolate off from your face once you arrive to work or to your final destination. Not that that ever happened to me before…. (*blushing due to embarrassment*)
- Bonus Nutrition Fact because I am a NERD –> Both cashew and dried figs are both a great source of vitamin k. I love me some VITAMIN K! You know this from my cashew creamy mustard Brussel Sprouts superfood salad. So maybe you should eat the Brussel Sprouts salad for lunch followed with one of these no bake dark chocolate cashews bars. Then you will be one “SUPERFOOD” powered HUMAN! Just a suggestion.
I know what you’re thinking. ” that’s cool lindsay, but how do these no bake bars actually stick together then?” You were thinking that, rIght? Haha.I’ll give you a hint. They are in season. They are delicious. They are full of powerful anti-cancer fighting nutrients. They are amazing when dried.
Combining dried Turkish figs with dark chocolate, coconut, and cashew create one heck of a power bar! Healthy fats, fiber, and hefty amount of antioxidants! Did you when dry figs, their health benefits and nutrients INCREASE! YEA buddy! I knew this fruit was real gem. Figs are also rich in potassium and and magnesium, which is good news for those who don’t like bananas but need these crucial minerals. Natures candy really does wonders y’all!
But what I love about these no bake dark chocolate cashew bars sweetened fig is that they don’t even look healthy. Is that wrong to say?
Nah…. chocolate, coconut, cashew, figs –> AMAZIN!
Alright, ready to not bake and just blend? Yea, let’s get our easy snack making skills on!
Nutrition per Bar:
Notes – Adjust the bar size to your liking. Cut larger for a “meal” bar or smaller for “snack” bar. See notes for larger bar calories. These no bake chocolate bars are made with healthy fats and all REAL food. Loaded with nourishment!
And now it’s time for the extreme close up.
Don’t you wish you could reach through the screen?
I sure do. I need to make more ASAP. Sigh….
What’s your favorite bar recipe? No bake chocolate types or Dried Fruit and Oat type?
Big life decisions here ya’ll.