Triple Berry Chocolate Cake Bites are the perfect grab ‘n go, no-bake snack or dessert! These healthy no-bake cake bites are gluten free and so delish!
Um.. Can we just talk about this month’s gluten free chocolate cake bites flavor for a second? Total “amazeballs” and I never use that word. I must confess, these no-bake cake bites are AMAZING and I’ve been hoarding them like no other! I know, shame on me.
But I couldn’t help myself. You wanna know what else? I’m not even a huge chocolate berry combo fan. Yet I can’t get enough of these.
They remind me of flourless cake. The dark chocolate decadent kind with berries on top. Now that I like. Must be the cake texture. Which is why I named these triple berry chocolate cake bites.
But wait, it gets better! These bites are total LOVE bites, made with LOVEGROWN Foods limited edition Chocolate Strawberry Heart Power O’s. That’s what makes the third berry complete, and that’s what makes them have a cake like texture.
When you grind up the cereal, it makes a base for the cocoa powder, freeze dried berries, dark chocolate nut butter, and almond meal, and chocolate chips. Um… you see? Utterly addicting combo!
And I get to give it away! Yep, a box of healthy bites and a box of Love Grown Foods Chocolate Strawberry Heart Cereal. (The giveaway has ended.)
The Power O’s are gluten free and dairy free, yet sweet and satisfying. Let’s not forget to mention –> FULL OF LOVE!
Okay okay, let’s get to the triple berry chocolate cake bites recipe.Print
- 1 cup coconut or almond flour
- 1/3 cup ground gluten free cereal that’s berry flavored or has freeze dried strawberries (we used strawberry Power O’s cereal (you can use vanilla or berry protein powder instead if you don’t have the cereal)
- 1/4 cup crushed freeze dried berries (raspberry and/or blueberry) Feel free to use regular dried as well
- 1/3 -1/2 cup chocolate nut butter of choice (I used Dark chocolate Peanut butter)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (Enjoy Life chocolate is GF/DF)
- 2-3 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp raspberry extract
- 1/2 tsp butter or vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/2 or more cup honey or maple syrup
- First, grind up your cereal if you are using it.
- Then just mix up dry ingredients and add in nut butter, extract, and, crushed berries, and honey.
- Mix well, then roll into balls/bites.
- Freeze right away then use cocoa Powder after frozen. That’s optional for extra chocolate taste!
- Store in fridge or freezer to maintain freshness. Makes around 30-32 bites, give or take.
NOTE –> if your batter is dry, you might need to add more honey and/or nut butter to keep batter from being to dry.
if you are wanting paleo, just leave out the cereal. or replace it with 1/3 cup almond meal. It works great either way!
What is your favorite Valentines Day treat to make?
Here are a couple more you might like: