- 1 cup coconut or almond flour
- 1/3 cup ground gluten free cereal that’s berry flavored or has freeze dried strawberries (we used strawberry Power O’s cereal (you can use vanilla or berry protein powder instead if you don’t have the cereal)
- 1/4 cup crushed freeze dried berries (raspberry and/or blueberry) Feel free to use regular dried as well
- 1/3 –1/2 cup chocolate nut butter of choice (I used Dark chocolate Peanut butter)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (Enjoy Life chocolate is GF/DF)
- 2–3 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp raspberry extract
- 1/2 tsp butter or vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/2 or more cup honey or maple syrup
- First, grind up your cereal if you are using it.
- Then just mix up dry ingredients and add in nut butter, extract, and, crushed berries, and honey.
- Mix well, then roll into balls/bites.
- Freeze right away then use cocoa Powder after frozen. That’s optional for extra chocolate taste!
- Store in fridge or freezer to maintain freshness. Makes around 30-32 bites, give or take.
NOTE –> if your batter is dry, you might need to add more honey and/or nut butter to keep batter from being to dry.
if you are wanting paleo, just leave out the cereal. or replace it with 1/3 cup almond meal. It works great either way!
- Prep Time: 15 min