Anyone else tired this week? Maybe it’s the end of month syndrome, yes? Let’s go with that! Either way, Coffee has been pre-set every night just so I can smell it from the bed in the morning. That aroma of fresh coffee is the best alarm clock, in my opinion. Okay, so now that we have coffee on the brain, let’s talk about what I am sharing here today… HEALTHY BITES + COFFEE + Vanilla Healthy SKOOP B-strong Protein + Coconut!
With the new month, comes a new recipe and more to giveaway! This month I celebrating BIG because I finished my 2nd edition of the Healthy Bites ebook, I’ll be giving away a free copy. Flavors include Banana Split, Java Crunch, Birthday Cake, and more!
I also got to try out the new soy free B Strong Plant Protein from Healthy Skoop and use it in the recipe below! I am quite impressed by this protein already. I love the texture, the flavor, the nutrients, the color, and the fact that it has prebiotics!
A little more about B STRONG Protein. (
B-Strong, is a plant-based protein powder that promotes a three-stage process for manufacturing strong, lean muscles and all-over health.
- B-Strong is designed to help your body absorb nutrients, build muscle and recover quickly.
- Unlike most protein powders, B-Strong also contains prebiotics that promote a happy belly, as well as amino acids such as essentials, non-essentials and BCAAs, and even Mediterranean fruits.
- The fatty acids aid hormone function, healthy skin and cellular repair, but they also help the gut absorb macro and phytonutrients throughout your day. The BCAAs (branch chain amino acids) keep your muscles strong and happy throughout your daily activity or workout, so that you recover quickly and efficiently.
- B-Strong contains 160 calories, 16 g of protein, 18 g of carbohydrates, and 6 g of fiber. The fiber and protein will keep you satiated for hours and the carbohydrates will fuel your body with the energy it needs to power on through the day!
Okay, so now that we have the ebook and he protein powder, the only thing that’s left to celebrate and giveaway are HEALTHY BITES!
Here’s this month’s Flavor!! Let me know if you try it! And then go ENTER!
- 1/3- 1/3 cup whole coffee beans (the the more, the strong the coffee flavor of course)
- 1/3 cup coconut flour (can also use peanut flour or almond flour)
- 1/3-1/2 cup nut butter of choice
- 6-8 tbsp Protein Powder (vanilla B Strong)
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup raw honey or maple syrup.
- 1/2 tsp Butter or Vanilla Extract.
- 1/2 tsp coconut extract
- Optional– for more crunchy texture, add in 3 tbsp. shredded coconut
- Optional – If you don’t like coffee, just use chocolate chips or even dried fruit!
Directions: In large bowl, add in all your dry ingredients. Then mix in your nut butter, extracts, and last the honey. Mix well ( I use my hands) and roll into bite size balls. If you have any coffee beans or coconut left, you can crush them then roll bites in the extra batter after you roll. Makes about18-20 balls. Feel free to roll into larger bites, or smaller to make more. Freeze or keep in refrigerator to maintain freshness.
Now, let’s finish this Friday strong with the giveaway!
Thanks for all the support with Healthy Bites and Happy AUGUST 1st!
Can you smell the coffee yet?
LC (Coffee Loving Cotter)