No Bake Maple Vanilla Latte Protein Bites are grain free, gluten free protein bites that are easy to make. This easy snack recipe is also a great breakfast on the go!
- 1/4 cup finely chopped nuts
- 2/3 cup almond meal or coconut flour
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup natural nut butter (no stir works best)
- 1– 2 Tablespoons ground coffee
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup vanilla bean protein powder + extra for coating
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey
- Optional – 1/4 tsp each pure vanilla bean extract and maple extract
- Optional – 1/4 melted dark chocolate to coat bites
- Chop the nuts in a food processor or pulse in a blender to make a nut meal flour.
- Transfer to a large bowl and add in all the remaining ingredients (see notes).
- Mix well (can use hands) and roll into bite-sized balls. Place bites in the freezer for 20 minutes then roll them in extra protein powder (see notes for additional coating).
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks or the freezer for up to 3 months.
Prep Tip – Depending on the type of flour and nut butter you use, you might need to adjust the amount. Add all in bowl, then if batter is too thin, add in more almond flour. If batter is too thick, add more honey or nut butter. Roll the frozen bites in melted dark chocolate and then refreeze for a mocha latte bite flavor!
- Prep Time: 10 min