Can I do that? Can I do a spin off WIAW? I think so. I know Jen won’t mind. She’s cool like that. Plus I need to release (share) some thoughts and it just so happens that I have a few recent food pics to go along with it.
I am fairly certain, yes I say fairly because there is a 1% chance I might be wrong on a few of these things, but 99% of the time I a right and it feels good.
I am fairly certain that I am behind on a lot of life things (work, laundry, emails, etc). But then again, who is ever ahead? Well besides the the overachievers. We all know I am not one of those. Ha! I am what you call a “just right” achiever. ONE DAY and ONE WAVE AT A TIME! Amen.
I’m fairly certain that 35F is not cold to many people. But when there is a windshield of 23F and it’s drizzling, it’s flipping cold. And I am fairly certain I am a badass for running it. Plus I ran here (picture on right), which makes me even COOLER (pun intended)
I’m fairly certain, no wait, I am 100% certain that I am blessed. I know such wonderful people who send me goodie packages. Thank you Kalli for the necklace and thank you Amanda for sending me some David’s Tea. I finally get to try it. YAHOO!
I’m fairly certain that I need these leftovers and a glass of red tonight… okay that I am 100% certain. Happy Wine Wednesday.
What are you fairly certain of today?
Just wanted to share that the Livewell360 Bags (the core and the luxx bags) are 10% off this week. I’m going to do a complete VLOG review tomorrow but couldn’t wait to share the discount. Just click here and type in the code AMB10 at checkout.
A life update should be coming soon as well. You know, health, racing, injuries, etc. Oh goodness, yes.