Peppermint mocha protein bites! Grain free, no bake protein bites that are easy to make, and so tasty for holidays or for a healthy peppermint mocha dessert!
Welcome to the FIRST official Flavor Friday. I hope you all like these special recipes and giveaways. It’s the least I can do for now to give back and to thank you all for the support.
This peppermint mocha flavor is one of my favorites to eat. And if you are a coffee lover and mint lover like me, then you will too! It’s grain free and can be nut free if you use sunflower seed butter or tahini.
Okay, time to get in the kitchen.
How to Make Peppermint Mocha Protein Bites
No Bake Peppermint Mocha Protein Bites (Gluten Free)
- 1/4 cup crushed dark chocolate chips (enjoy life chocolate chips for vegans)
- 1/4 cup crushed espresso beans
- 1/3 cup almond meal or other nut flour (can also used ground almonds)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour (can also use more almond meal)
- 1/3-1/2 cup chocolate nut butter (can also use a regular nut butter and add in cocoa powder.)
- 6-8 tbsp Vanilla or Chocolate Protein of choice
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup raw honey or agave syrup.
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- Optional- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract & 1 tbsp crushed peppermint mixed in helps bring the flavor
- Blend chocolate and espresso beans (or coffee beans) in food processor. Transfer into a large bowl and add in all the remaining ingredients with the honey being the last . Add your extracts and mix well ( I use my hands). Then roll into bite size balls. Coat bites (once frozen) with extra cocoa powder or protein powder.
- Freeze or keep in refrigerator to maintain freshness
© Cotter Crunch All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use any text or images without prior permission.
Did you make this recipe?
Let me know if you try this recipe! I'd love to see it and share it!" Tag me on IG @cottercrunchor hashtag #cottercrunch
Dark Chocolate Nuttzo is awesome in this recipe too! Feel free to use my discount code COTTER15 for 15% off an order if you want some. Just sayin..
Oh and time to share the giveaway! Arman, if you enter and win, I’ll ship some PB Vegemite bites o you.
Update: The giveaway is over and the entry form was removed from this post.
Cheers to all things chocolate, mint, no bake, and coffee! YUM!
Want a few more healthy no bake bites recipes?
The Ultimate No Bake Breakfast Cookie Bites