No Bake Peppermint Mocha Protein Bites
- 1/4 cup crushed dark chocolate chips (enjoy life chocolate chips for vegans)
- 1/4 cup crushed espresso beans
- 1/3 cup almond meal or other nut flour (can also used ground almonds)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour (can also use more almond meal)
- 1/3–1/2 cup chocolate nut butter (can also use a regular nut butter and add in cocoa powder.)
- 6–8 tbsp Vanilla or Chocolate Protein of choice
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup raw honey or agave syrup.
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- Optional- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract & 1 tbsp crushed peppermint mixed in helps bring the flavor
- Blend chocolate and espresso beans (or coffee beans) in food processor. Transfer into a large bowl and add in all the remaining ingredients with the honey being the last . Add your extracts and mix well ( I use my hands). Then roll into bite size balls. Coat bites (once frozen) with extra cocoa powder or protein powder.
- Freeze or keep in refrigerator to maintain freshness