This keto meal prep recipe for marinated Greek vegetables with feta cheese is an easy sheet pan meal! The Greek marinade is the key to its bright flavor!
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup Olive oil
- 3 tbsp Balsamic vinegar or 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar marinade
- 1 tsp minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp dried Parsley or rosemary
- 1/2 tsp Smoked paprika
- 1 tsp Thyme
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
Veggies and Cheese
2 to 3 lbs chopped vegetables (5 cups or more of the following):
- Cherry tomatoes
- Green beans
- Red onion or shallot
- Mushrooms (optional)
- 1/2 c to 2/3 cup Green or black olives (marinated or fresh from can, pits removed)
- 8 ounce block Feta and or Halloumi cheese (dairy free option, see notes)
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves to garnish
- 1/3 lemon (sliced) to garnish.
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place the marinade ingredients into a small bowl and whisk together. In another large bowl, place your prepared veggies.
- Pour marinade over chopped veggies and toss to coat. You can then store the marinated veggies in a ziplock bag until ready to use (within 2 days) or spread veggies out on large sheet pan. Place sliced feta between veggies and then layer olives on top.
- Bake for 20 -25 minutes or until veggies are thoroughly cooked. Garnish with fresh basil and lemon slices.
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
If you cannot handle dairy, then you may replace cheese with 1 cup canned and rinsed chickpeas (drained) or tofu. Or with meat of choice (chopped chicken sausage, beef, etc.) Make sure meat reached internal temperature of 170F to 180F. Cooking times may vary.
- Category: dinner
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: greek
Keywords: greek, keto, meal prep, vegetarian, sheet pan, vegetables, healthy