This keto meal prep recipe for marinated Greek vegetables with feta cheese is an easy sheet pan meal! The Greek marinade is the key to its bright flavor!
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup light olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (~2 cloves)
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley or rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Kosher salt, to taste
Veggies and Cheese
2 to 3 pounds chopped vegetables (5 cups or more of the following):
- Cherry tomatoes
- Green beans
- Red onion or shallot
- Mushrooms (optional)
- 1/2 cup to 2/3 cup green or black olives (marinated or fresh from can, pits removed)
- 8 ounce block feta and or halloumi cheese (dairy free option, see notes)
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves to garnish
- 1/3 lemon (sliced) to garnish
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together marinade ingredients. In a large bowl, place the chopped vegetables.
- Pour marinade over chopped vegetables and toss to coat. Store the marinated vegetables in a ziplock bag until ready to use (up to 2 days) or spread veggies out on a large sheet pan. Place sliced feta between vegetables and layer olives on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until veggies are thoroughly cooked. Garnish with fresh basil and lemon slices. Sprinkled with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Store in the fridge for up to 3 days in an airtight container.
Substitutes – If dairy free, replace cheese with 1 cup drained and rinsed chickpeas, tofu or meat of choice (chopped chicken sausage, beef, etc). Make sure meat reaches internal temperature of 170F to 180F. Cooking times may vary.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 20
- Category: dinner
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: greek
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 195
- Sugar: 4.9 g
- Sodium: 336.8 mg
- Fat: 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 5.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 8.7 g
- Fiber: 2.1 g
- Protein: 5.7 g
- Cholesterol: 25.3 mg
Keywords: greek, keto, meal prep, vegetarian, sheet pan, vegetables, healthy