Easy Baked Salmon with Chipotle Peach Salsa! Spicy Peach relish and fresh cherry tomatoes make for a sweet and smokey salsa-style topping. A delicious accompaniment for baked salmon!. A healthy dish made all in one pan.
So, technically this baked salmon with peach salsa is really another way I can utilize my new found obsessions….. CHIPOTLE PEACH RELISH and Homemade Chipotle Peach Salsa. Ohh my gawd! I know. I can’t stop, won’t stop.
Well, today we’re going to use that smokey sweet salsa for a salmon topping! A summer MUST MAKE. Peachy keen if you ask me. Yep, went there. Corny moment. You’re welcome!
Now, being that this is the weirdest mid holiday week ever, I’ll get to my point here. I know you’re probably itching to get the fireworks crackin’. Gah, I gotta stop with the puns.
First point –> It’s July! WHOA! My birthday month and half way through the year. Time really does fly with you are growing old. That being said, I’ll be giving away a few Nourishing Superfood Bowl Cookbooks for my 35th birthday. Stay tuned.
Second point —> a July theme. NUT FREE RECIPES in JULY! You’ve asked, and I am here to deliver. All the recipes (and meal plan to come) in July will be nut free and dairy free. Starting with this baked salmon and peach relish. If you need an additional seed free substitute with any of these recipes, be sure to comment. I am happy to help!
And Third point, in all seriousness —> The NEED for simple, nourishing, flavorful FOOD!
- Need an easy BBQ recipe? Um, yes, this is the dish. Easy baked Salmon (or grilled salmon totally works!).
- Need a new one pan dinner idea. Always! Try this sweet and smokey EASY baked Salmon.
- Need a way to use up all those peaches and summer tomatoes. You guessed it, EASY baked salmon with peach salsa….errrr peach relish? Whatever. Either works!
Need me to stop talking in bullet points? Done. Just wanted to make my point clear. The simplest REAL FOOD ingredients truly make some of the most stunning dishes. You don’t have to think much about the whole cooking process. It’s literally 3 steps and one pan. Chop or slice ingredients. Place on a pan. Bake (or grill). Add more topping and garnishes. Dig in!
Salmon also just happens to be one of my favorite healing foods. Salmon is rich in tryptophan, which is a precursor to the happy hormone, Serotonin. Salmon is also rich in omegas DHA/EPA omegas, which literally feed your cell membranes and therefor aid in brain cognitive performance. I know you are more excited to make this now, aren’t you. #nerdalert
Now, combine that with vitamin C rich peaches and lycopene rich yellow tomatoes, you got yourself another one pan superfood salmon meal. Extra Sweet and Spicy!
I ‘m going to leave you with this recipe and then let’s touch base after the fire crackers and BBQ celebrations. Mmm k? I’ve got lots of behind the scenes to share. Oye, life’s a rollercoaster.
Easy Baked Salmon with Chipotle Peach Salsa! Peach relish and fresh tomatoes combined (salsa) make the perfect accompaniment to bake salmon. It’s A healthy dish made all in one pan. Paleo friendly
- 1 lb wild caught salmon fillet
- ½ tsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 1/4 tsp minced garlic
- Pinch of sea salt flakes
- Crushed Black Pepper, to taste
- 8 oz yellow or red cherry tomatoes (sliced)
- ½ lime, juiced
- Lime slices for garnish
- Chipotle Peach relish/ (or see notes for plain peach salsa)
- Fresh torn Cilantro
- Red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Make sure to have your Chipotle peach relish made. If not, you can use my homemade peach salsa or a pre-made fruit salsa of choice.
- Prep your ingredients. Clean your salmon fillet. Slice your tomatoes. Etc.
- Place your salmon fillet on lined or well oiled baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil on top, then rub the salmon with minced garlic, salt, pepper.
- Add your sliced tomatoes around the salmon.
- Squeeze fresh lime on top. Then place 3-4 thinly sliced pieces of lime around the salmon and tomatoes.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until salmon is no longer opaque. Internal temperatures should reach 145F. You may also grill (in foil or skin side down) for 10-12 minutes at 425F.
- Remove and garnish salmon with Chipotle Peach relish, cilantro, and crushed red pepper flakes. Extra sea salt if desired.
Don’t have time to make the peach relish? No prob. You can use this 10 minute homemade peach salsa. SO GOOD!
- Category: dinner
- Method: bake/grill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: baked salmon, one pan, salsa, paleo, healthy, dinner
What are you making this week? Salmon, burgers, veggies burgers? Celebrate the 4th with something delicious and memorable, then report back. Mmmm k? Thanks!