Easy Baked Salmon with Chipotle Peach Salsa! Peach relish and fresh tomatoes combined (salsa) make the perfect accompaniment to bake salmon. It’s A healthy dish made all in one pan. Paleo friendly
- 1 lb wild caught salmon fillet
- ½ tsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 1/4 tsp minced garlic
- Pinch of sea salt flakes
- Crushed Black Pepper, to taste
- 8 oz yellow or red cherry tomatoes (sliced)
- ½ lime, juiced
- Lime slices for garnish
- Chipotle Peach relish/ (or see notes for plain peach salsa)
- Fresh torn Cilantro
- Red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Make sure to have your Chipotle peach relish made. If not, you can use my homemade peach salsa or a pre-made fruit salsa of choice.
- Prep your ingredients. Clean your salmon fillet. Slice your tomatoes. Etc.
- Place your salmon fillet on lined or well oiled baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil on top, then rub the salmon with minced garlic, salt, pepper.
- Add your sliced tomatoes around the salmon.
- Squeeze fresh lime on top. Then place 3-4 thinly sliced pieces of lime around the salmon and tomatoes.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until salmon is no longer opaque. Internal temperatures should reach 145F. You may also grill (in foil or skin side down) for 10-12 minutes at 425F.
- Remove and garnish salmon with Chipotle Peach relish, cilantro, and crushed red pepper flakes. Extra sea salt if desired.
Don’t have time to make the peach relish? No prob. You can use this 10 minute homemade peach salsa. SO GOOD!
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 12
- Category: dinner
- Method: bake/grill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 286
- Sugar: 10.9 g
- Sodium: 317 mg
- Fat: 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 15.2 g
- Fiber: 1.7 g
- Protein: 33.6 g
- Cholesterol: 68 mg
Keywords: baked salmon, one pan, salsa, paleo, healthy, dinner