Don’t let those Thanksgiving dishes go to waste! Instead, gather them together to create a Leftover Thanksgiving Grazing Table for an easy way to make mealtimes fun after the holidays.
Snacks and Dips
- Aioli with Steamed Artichokes
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Gluten Free Crackers and Cheese
- Hummus or Veggie Dip
Fruit and Veggies:
Meat and Protein
Garnishes and Extras
- Pomegranate Seeds
- Mini Pumpkins and Gourds
- Prep any dishes or extras.
- Gather a long table, cutting boards, serving trays, multiple dishes, and small bowls.
- Arrange the largest food items on the table first, arranging them on cutting boards, larger serving trays, and dishes.
- Next, nestle in the small bowls and fill with dips or snacks such as nuts/seeds.
- Finally, fill in any empty spaces with fruit slices, cured meats, cheese, and garnishes.
Feel free to mix and match these ingredients, and add your own to make this grazing table your own!
Create one large grazing table, or break it down into multiple charcuterie boards.
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Cook Time: N/A
- Category: Main
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: grazing table, charcuterie board, thanksgiving, kid-friendly, main, gluten free