These 4 charcuterie board ideas are perfect for a holiday brunch! They’re the key to unlocking a fun, delicious and nutritious meal with family and friends.
CHARCUTERIE BOARD ONE
For Creamed Scrambled Baked Eggs
- 6 organic eggs (Eggland’s Best)
- 3 Tablespoons (1.5 oz) cream cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- optional honey
Other charcuterie board items
- Gouda cheese
- Avocado toast (on GF bread or crackers) with tzatziki yogurt sauce
- Prosciutto or sliced ham and cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
CHARCUTERIE BOARD TWO
- Gouda and soft Brie cheeses
- Yogurt with honey and granola
- 6 Eggland’s organic eggs, soft boiled (instructions below). Pinch of salt to cook
- Berries and fresh or dried figs
- Candied oranges
- Oatmeal bites or breakfast cookies
- Fresh squeezed orange juice
CHARCUTERIE BOARD THREE
- Toasted GF waffles or coconut flour pancakes
- Gluten Free breakfast sausage links ***
- maple syrup
- honey butter
- Kiwi fruit
- Pomegranate arils
- Latte or fresh brewed coffee
CHARCUTERIE BOARD FOUR
- Hard boiled eggs (Eggland’s organic)
- Whole grain gluten free crackers or naan flatbread
- Chocolate covered or honey glazed nuts
- White cheddar cheese, sliced
- Cream cheese and apples
For Creamed Scrambled Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350F. Butter or oil a baking dish. Set aside. In another bowl, whisk together 4-5 eggs with 3 tbsp heavy cream. Use a fork or whisk to beat the eggs briskly for 30-60 seconds. Mix with a option 1 tsp honey.
- Pour the eggs into a hot greased skillet. Keep the heat on medium/medium low. Using a wooden spatula or spoon, begin pushing the eggs towards the outer edges of pan. Once they start to slightly cook (in the middle), then mix in 1/2 tbsp or 1 tbsp cream cheese. Stir into the eggs evenly. Stop cooking eggs when they are about 80% done and slightly runny.
- Transfer the scrambled eggs into a small baking dish or individual ramekins. Place in oven on cookie sheet and bake at 350F for 10 minutes or until top of eggs are golden. Season with pinch of sea salt, basil, and dollop of cream on top if desired.
- Served baked eggs on wooden or maple board with spoons and forks. Accompanied by avocado and toast (gluten free), gouda or cheddar, fresh basil, ham or Prosciutto, cherry tomatoes, and fresh coffee.
To soft boil eggs
- Place 4-5 large organic eggs in salted (pinch of salt) boiling water for 5 1/2 minutes. Remove eggs and place into an ice water bath for 15 minutes before peeling and serving.
- Place soft boiled eggs in serving dish and arrange on large board or marble with bowls of fresh fruit, yogurt, granola, figs/candied oranges, Oatmeal bites or gluten free breakfast cookies, and cheese. Spoons on the side.
- Toast your waffles in toaster oven or oven, then slice into wedges. Fully cook your sausage links.
- Arrange waffles and sausage on wooden board with dip bowls of honey butter and maple syrup.
- Fresh fruit to arrange around the waffles and sausage. Kiwi and Pomegranate are lovely!
- Serve with Coffee or your favorite type of latte (non dairy, turmeric tea latte, cashew cream latte, etc.)
- Slice peeled hard boiled eggs in half. Best if using pre-peel hard boiled eggs.
- Arrange on wooden board with 1/2 c cream cheese (in small bowl with spoon), honey to mix into cream cheese or to dip, fresh cut apples, glazed nuts, and gluten free crackers.
There is no right or wrong way to serve, just dig in and enjoy! Any fruit and creamy cheese will pair nicely with these types of eggs.
*** For gluten free sausage, check out applegate farms.
- Category: brunch
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: brunch, holidays, eggs, baked eggs, soft boiled eggs, gluten free breakfast, healthy, Charcuterie