Pumpkin Overnight Oats with Cinnamon Cashew Cream and cranberry! This vegan overnight oats recipe is perfect for a fall breakfast. Gluten free, healthy, easy, and oh so nourishing!
For the Vegan Overnight Oats:
- 3/4 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp chia seed
- 1–2 tbsp maple syrup (to taste)
- 1 cup non dairy milk (coconut or almond milk)
- dash of pumpkin spice
For the Cinnamon Cashew Cream: (see notes for substitutes)
- 1/2 cup raw cashews (soaked 2 hrs to 24 hrs)
- 1/4 cup coconut cream or milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp sugar (raw sugar or coconut sugar taste best)
- Toppings: dried or fresh cranberries (a few tablespoons) and/or banana slices chopped nuts
- Combine all your ingredients for the overnight oats. Mix and place in the fridge for 2 – 24 hours, letting it soak. The oats and chia will expand once they start soaking, so you will get more volume after. Be sure to soak your cashews as well. Soak in purified water for 2 – 24hrs. Discard water once soaked.
- While the oats are sitting, make the cashew cream. To do that, place your soaked cashews in a food processor. Add in the cream and spices. Blend until smooth, then add in the sugar and blend again. It should have a thick, cream-like texture, but a little grainy. Pour into a bowl or container to keep for when ready.
- Once your oats are ready, remove them from the fridge.
- Pour oats into bowls or mason jars for meal prep option. Should make 2 + servings.
- Place 2-3 tbsp or more of cashew cream on top of oats. (you will have extra cashew cream so be sure to keep any extras in the fridge to use later)
- Top with banana and cranberry (if desired).
- Nutrition, as shown below, is for 2/3 cup overnight oats with 2-3 tbsp cashew cream.
- Feel free to skip the cashew cream or drizzle with extra maple syrup or sugar free vegan condensed milk to drizzle.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2/3 cup without cream topping
Keywords: vegan overnight oats, pumpkin overnight oats, healthy breakfast recipes