Pumpkin Overnight Oats with Cinnamon Cashew Cream and cranberry! This vegan overnight oats recipe is perfect for a fall breakfast. Gluten free, healthy, easy, and oh so nourishing!
For the Vegan Overnight Oats:
- 3/4 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons chia seed
- 1–2 Tablespoons maple syrup (to taste)
- 1 cup non dairy milk (coconut or almond milk)
- dash of pumpkin spice
For the Cinnamon Cashew Cream: (see notes for substitutes)
- 1/2 cup raw cashews (soaked 2 hrs to 24 hrs)
- 1/4 cup coconut cream or milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon sugar (raw sugar or coconut sugar taste best)
- Toppings: dried or fresh cranberries (a few tablespoons) and/or banana slices and chopped nuts
- Combine all your ingredients for the overnight oats. Mix and place in the fridge for 2 – 24 hours, letting it soak. The oats and chia will expand once they start soaking, so you will get more volume after. Be sure to soak your cashews (for cinnamon cashew cream) as well. Soak in purified water for 2 – 24hrs. Discard water once soaked.
- While the oats are sitting, make the cashew cream. To do that, place your soaked cashews in a food processor. Add in the cream and spices. Blend until smooth, then add in the sugar and blend again. It should have a thick, cream-like texture, but a little grainy. Pour into a bowl or container to keep for when ready.
- Once your oats are ready, remove them from the fridge.
- Pour oats into bowls or mason jars for meal prep option. Should make 2+ servings.
- Place 2-3 tablespoons or more of cashew cream on top of oats. (You will have extra cashew cream so be sure to keep any extras in the fridge to use later.)
- Top with cranberries, banana, and/or chopped nuts (if desired).
- Nutrition, as shown below, is for 2/3 cup overnight oats with 2-3 tablespoon cashew cream.
- Feel free to skip the cashew cream or drizzle with extra maple syrup or sugar free vegan condensed milk to drizzle.
- Prep Time: 24 hours
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2/3 cup without cream topping
- Calories: 241
- Sugar: 7.7 g
- Sodium: 98.5 mg
- Fat: 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 36.8 g
- Fiber: 8.7 g
- Protein: 7.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: vegan overnight oats, pumpkin overnight oats, healthy breakfast recipes