Green Goddess Fig Nourish Bowls have superfood greens, healthy fats and fruits, plus vegan green goddess dressing. Filling and nourishing- make one for lunch! Paleo, Vegan, and Whole30 friendly.
- 6 tbsp Vegan Green Goddess Dressing (2 tbsp per bowl), or other dressing of choice
- 1 Granny Smith or other green apple
- 6 cups Fresh Spinach
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cabbage
- 1 cup Microgreens/Sprouts
- 3/4 cup California Mission Figs (I use Sun-Maid)
- 3 tbsp Almonds and/or Seeds of choice
- 1/3 cup Italian Parsley (2 – 3 tbsp per bowl)
- 1 Lemon
- Fresh berries (optional)
- Balsamic vinegar, to drizzle
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- Make the Vegan Green Goddess Dressing, if using.
- Spiralize or thinly slice the apple; set aside.
- Clean, dry, and slice or chop the greens and cabbage; set aside.
- Slice figs in half; set aside.
- Arrange the spinach and cabbage into serving bowls.
- Divide the sprouts, parsley, and apple and place around the spinach/cabbage in each bowl.
- Add figs in 2-3 portions. Place on top of each bowl along with the almonds and seeds.
- If using, add fresh berries, then drizzle balsamic vinegar over top of salad.
- Cut lemon into wedges and add one to each salad to squeeze for fresh juice. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Nutrition shown per bowl, without dressing. Add 110 calories for 2 tbsp homemade green goddess dressing per bowl.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: main, salads
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 156
- Sugar: 18.5g
- Sodium: 64.9mg
- Fat: 4.1g
- Saturated Fat: 0.4g
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fiber: 7.3g
- Protein: 5.3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: nourish bowls, green goddess dressing, vegan, gluten free, healthy salad