Gluten free, dairy free, and delicious, this vegan pumpkin dip recipe is the perfect make-ahead snack for holiday parties and everything in between. Made with simple pantry staples. Serve it with apple slices, gluten free crackers, cookies, and more!
- 1 1/4 cups chilled canned coconut milk or cream (solidified portion)
- 3/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 –3 Tablespoons powdered sugar or sugar substitute
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Optional mix-ins: 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, 1 Tablespoon creamy nut butter, vegan white chocolate chips
- Place two 13.6 ounce cans of coconut milk or coconut cream in the fridge for 12-24 hours to harden.
- Remove the canned coconut milk/cream from the fridge, careful not to shake the can. Remove 1 ¼ cups of the thickened top portion and place into a stand mixer bowl or large mixing bowl. Discard the coconut water portion.
- Add the pumpkin puree, maple syrup, 2 Tablespoons powdered sugar, cinnamon, vanilla extract, salt, and optional pumpkin pie spice and nut butter.
- In your stand mixer or using a hand mixer, whip the ingredients together 1-2 minutes or until combined. The dip should be light and fluffy. If desired, add the additional 1 Tablespoon powdered sugar. With a spatula, gently fold in the white chocolate chips, if using.
- Serve pumpkin pie dip with apples, grapes, gluten free cookies or graham crackers, etc.
- Store dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Substitute Tips – For more sweet fluffy texture, replace 1 ¼ cup canned (solidified) coconut cream with coconut cream whip frosting!
Sugar Substitute- Use coconut sugar for powdered sugar in the dip.
- Prep Time: 24 hours
- Cook Time: n/a
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 119
- Sugar: 7.8 g
- Sodium: 7.4 mg
- Fat: 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 7.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 10.7 g
- Fiber: 0.8 g
- Protein: 1.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: vegan, vegetarian, dairy free, pumpkin, dip, snack, dessert, allergy friendly