The perfect make ahead breakfast. Gluten-Free Tropical Yogurt Overnight Muesli Bowls are protein rich overnight oats with yogurt, fruit and nuts.
For the Gluten Free Muesli:
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 2 tbsp vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp Chia Seed (optional)
- 1/4 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup gluten free nuts/seed granola mixed or to top.
- Toasted sesame seed (optional)
- Coconut milk or almond milk to top once soaked.
For the Tropical Yogurt Blend:
- 1 banana
- Lime juice or 1/4 lime (1 wedge)
- 8 oz siggi’s coconut yogurt
- 1 tsp – 2 tsp coconut oil
- pinch of Ginger/cinnamon
- 2–4 tbsp Honey (optional)
- 1 –2 mint leaves (optional)
- Mint to garnish (3-4 mint leaves)
- Lime Zest
- Optional; unsweetened coconut flakes on top
- First make your gluten free muesli mix. Toss gluten free oats , protein powder, seeds, almonds, and 2 tbsp granola together in bowl. Set aside.
- Next make your tropical yogurt mixture. Blend together banana, coconut yogurt , coconut oil, spices, lime, and mint/honey. Blend until creamy. Adjust sweetness if desired.
- Pour over your homemade muesli mix and let it soak overnight or for at least a couple hours.
- Remove from fridge and pour a few tbsp coconut or almond milk over each bowl.
- Top each bowl with 2 -3 tbsp of gluten free granola, lime wedges, lime zest, mint leaves, and and toasted sesame seed if desired.
- Feel free to add coconut flakes on top!
- If you don’t have protein powder, you can use coconut flour with a bit of vanilla or a omit it.
- In a hurry? Just place the yogurt overnight muesli in jars and grab and go in the morning.
- Nutrition per bowl will vary. Depends on your granola. Nutrition shown is per bowl, minus honey.
- Category: breakfast
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 310
- Sugar: 11.2g
- Sodium: 26.9mg
- Fat: 13.1g
- Saturated Fat: 2.7g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2.9g
- Trans Fat: 5.2g
- Carbohydrates: 37.5g
- Fiber: 5.8g
- Protein: 13.6g
- Cholesterol: 15.2mg
Keywords: overnight oats, homemade muesli, overnight muesli, gluten free breakfast, make ahead breakfast