Spicy mango avocado yogurt dip is NOT your average healthy appetizer! It’s A NEW, TASTY way to eat veggies! Mango, yogurt, avocado, and a kick of spice from chilis makes this easy snack recipe a protein rich dip!
- 1/2 medium avocado
- 1/3 c diced mango
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 c chopped red onion
- 1/2 c cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 c cilantro chopped
- 1/3 c 4% Yogurt – We used siggi’s 4% whole-milk mango yogurt (you can also substitute for siggi’s plain or coconut yogurt)
- 2 tbsp chili sauce or spicy hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh Lime juice
- Extra chili pepper slices and lime slices for garnishing.
- Sliced fruit, vegetables, gluten free crackers, and nuts/olives to serve with.
- Cut and peel your mango and avocado. Peel your garlic cloves, Dice your tomatoes.
- Place your mango, avocado, garlic cloves, onion, tomatoes, cilantro, and siggi’s yogurt in a food processor and blend until all is mixed. Add your spices, chili sauce, and oil, and blend again. Taste and add salt/pepper to your liking. Blend, then stop and scrape sides if needed. Add a dash of lime juice. Blend once more until a creamy thick consistency is formed.
- Scoop yogurt dip into a small bowl. Arrange on platter with your vegetables, fruit, nuts/olives, etc.
- Yields 1 cup of dip. Store in Air tight container until ready to serve. Keep in fridge for up to 5-6 days.
- We used siggi’s 4% whole-milk mango yogurt (you can also substitute for siggi’s plain or coconut yogurt)
- Nutrition shown below for 1/4 cup DIP ONLY (no veggies)
- Category: appetizer, snack
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 115
- Sugar: 5g
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: yogurt dip, healthy snacks, gluten free snacks, healthy dips