The ultimate in kid-friendly no-cook meals is an allergy-friendly snack board! Fully customizable to your family’s needs and guaranteed to be a winner for even the pickiest of eaters. Also a perfect go-to dinner for unexpected company.
Kid-Friendly + Gluten Free
- 1/4 c + nut or seed butter
- apple slices
- dried apricots
- celery sticks
- an assortment of gluten free Multi-seed Crackers
- sweet pickles
- sliced hard cheddar cheese (or dairy-free alternative)
- cream cheese mixed with honey (feel free to use dairy-free cream cheese here)
Dairy-Free and/or Vegetarian
Cheese & Meat
- wedge of Gouda cheese
- assortment of gluten free multiseed crackers
- prosciutto slices
- Mozzarella sticks wrapped in salami
- rutabaga chips
- fresh basil
- Gather a large platter or cutting board and multiple small dishes. Add the dips and spreads to the small bowls.
- Next, gather all of the ingredients and add the largest items first to the cutting board or platter.
- Next, nestle in the dip bowls.
- Finally, fill in the remaining space with smaller foods and cover any holes or gaps with fruit, garnishes, or any extras.
Make the snack board with items found at your local grocer for a truly no-cook alternative to dinner, or use some of the recipe links provided to add a homemade touch to a few pieces.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: n/a
- Category: main dish
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: snack board, graze board, dinner board, no cook dinner, no bake, side dish, main dish