Salted Caramel Snickerdoodle Protein Balls
- 3/4 cup peanut flour or oat flour
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein (we used spiced vanilla protein mix)
- 1/2 cup caramel chips or chopped caramel candy bits
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp butter extract (optional)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract.
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup nut butter of choice
- In large bowl, add in all your dry ingredients.
- Then mix in your nut butter, extracts, and last the honey. Mix well (I use my hands) and roll into bite size balls. You can then roll bites in the extra protein/cinnamon powder after you roll. Makes about 30 balls.
- Feel free to roll into larger bites, or smaller to make more.
- Add more honey/nut butter if they end up being too dry to roll. Just depends on type of protein you use.
- Freeze or keep in refrigerator to maintain freshness.
- Butter extract is optional. But it does help bring out the salt flavor. You can also add in caramel extract!
- the caramel candy will be frozen when you place in freezer for storage. So I would keep these in fridge if you want them softer and chewy. If you are looking for dairy free caramel, you can find them here
- Category: dessert/snack
- Cuisine: american
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 65
- Sugar: 6
- Sodium: 20
- Fat: 2.8
- Saturated Fat: .7
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 8
- Fiber: 1.5
- Protein: 3
- Cholesterol: 8
Keywords: no bake protein balls