Paleo Salmon Salad Power Bowls. Healthy, Easy, Delicious!
- 4-oz ounce grilled or baked salmon
- 3–4 cup seasonal greens
- 1/2 cup slices zucchini and squash
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 tbsp balsamic glaze
- 2 tbsp avocado or olive oil
- dash of sea salt
- dash of pepper
- 2 thyme sprigs
- parmesan crumbles (optional, not paleo though)
- lemon juice
- First, slice your zucchini and squash, sauté in skillet with 1/2 tbsp oil and a little bit of pepper/salt. Also make sure your salmon is already cooked. I cook mine in 1 tbsp oil, lemon, pepper and salt for 10 minutes at 400F or so.
- Once the the zucchini and salmon and cooked, go ahead and build your bowl. Greens first, then veggies, and salmon. Drizzle in your balsamic glaze, thyme sprigs leaves, and the rest of your oil. Toss all together and place in bowl.
- Add your raspberries last with a touch of lemon juice on top.
- Sprinkle with parmesan if desired
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min