Paleo cocoa cherry pistachios bites! Naturally sweetened, grain free, and perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth! Paleo and vegan friendly
- 1/2 cup coconut flour, peanut flour, or flapjacked buttermilk pancake batter.
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder or other chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 cup nut butter of choice
- handful of dried cherries
- 1/4 cup crushed pitaschios
- butter extract (1/2 tsp) –optional, can use cherry extract or vanilla too!
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- Optional add ins –> ground ginger or cinnamon
- Combine 1/2 cup coconut or peanut flour, 1/2 cup cocoa powder or chocolate protein, 1/4 cup nut butter like eatnuttzo, and a handful of dried cherries and crushed pistachios in a large bow. Mix well. Then add in your honey or maple syrup. Add in a dash of cinnamon or ginger for extra spice Mix again and then roll into bite sized balls. Makes about 15-18 balls. Feel free to roll into larger bites, or smaller to make more. Freeze or keep in refrigerator to maintain freshness.
- Prep Time: 15 min