These paleo breakfast egg wraps are rich in protein with the power of Eggland’s Best organic eggs! It’s a customizable, easy meal prep recipe with just 2 ingredients as the base.
- 6 organic Eggland’s Best large eggs
- 2–3 tsp coconut oil or butter, divided
Fillings of Choice
herbs, paleo mayo, salsa, cream cheese (not paleo), pico do gallo, avocado, bacon, breakfast sausage, etc.
Extras – Parchment paper or foil for meal prep/storage
- Heat a medium nonstick skillet on medium high with 1 tsp oil.
- Whisk one egg in a small bowl then gently pour into the pan. Swirl the pan to evenly spread the egg out into a thin layer, like you’re cooking an omelet. Thinner works better for eggs wraps.
- Once the edges start to turn golden brown and the middle is set, carefully flip the egg over. Continue to cook for a few more minutes until the egg is fully cooked in the middle.
- Remove each egg wrap and set on a plate to cool.
- Repeat with as many eggs as you want (in this case 6) and additional oil as needed to keep the pan slick.
- Once you’ve made all your wraps, fill each with your desired fillings, then roll them up tightly and wrap them in foil or parchment paper. If desired, you can brush a little oil onto the inside of the foil or parchment to keep the egg wraps fresh.
- Store in fridge for up to 5 days.
- You may freeze these without the filling. Just be sure to separate them with a layer of parchment or wax paper.
- Nutrition below does not include filling.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 egg wrap
Keywords: paleo, egg wraps, keto, vegetarian, meal prep, low carb