- 1/4 cup ground banana chips or ground lovegrown flakes
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup coconut flour –> or you can just use 1/2 cup total of coconut flour or almond meal if you don’t have both.
- 1/3–1/2 cup peanut butter or sunflower seed butter
- 6–8 tbsp Protein Powder (vanilla)
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup.
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Extract or Lemon NuNaturals stevia
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract or NuNaturals Stevia.
- For the birthday Cake option- sub out the the lemon extract for butter extract. Add in a few tbsp GF cake mix if you want it even more cake flavor.
- In large bowl, add in all your dry ingredients. Then mix in your nut butter, extracts, and last the honey.
- Mix well ( I use my hands) and roll into bite size balls.
- Next, coat the bites with extra protein powder (vanilla) and sprinkles. I usually coat them after they have set in freezer for at least 5-10 minutes. Then return to freezer after.
- Makes about 20 balls. Feel free to roll into larger bites, or smaller to make more. Freeze or keep in refrigerator to maintain freshness
- Prep Time: 15 min