The Ultimate No Bake Breakfast Cookie Bites! Super Easy, wholesome, gluten free, and vegan!
- 1/3 cup ground oats (oat flour works too)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup peanut flour, protein powder, or sifted coconut flour (see notes for details)
- 2 tbsp chia or flaxseed
- 1/4 c natural nut butter (almond butter, peanut butter, or sunflower seed butter work best. No stir)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp molasses
- Optional 1 – 2 tbsp finely crushed/chopped nuts in batter (extra for coating)
- dark chocolate shavings (optional but so good!!)
- extra flour/cinnamon to sprinkle on top
- Finely grind 1/2 cup whole rolled oats in food processor or blender, then transfer into a mixing bowl. This should make around 1/3 cup ground oats. You can also just use oat flour.
- Add your almond flour, peanut flour or protein powder, cinnamon, chia or flaxseed, and almond butter.
- Stir ingredients all together. Add in your maple syrup, molasses, and vanilla then mix again with hands. If you are adding in nuts, do so here. Just 1 tbsp. You can also add in a 1 tbsp of dark chocolate shavings.
You might need to add more maple syrup or almond butter if batter gets to dry.
- Roll into 1-1.5 inch balls. Then roll each ball in a bit of crushed nuts (optional) and place on baking sheet or other large container with parchment paper underneath.
- Let them freeze for 20-30 minutes then transfer into a Ziploc bag.
- Dust with additional cinnamon and peanut flour (or protein powder) if desired. keep in fridge or freezer for up to 6 weeks
- You don’t have to add additional crushed nuts. You will see some of my breakfast cookie bites pictures are without the nuts. This is a personal preference.
- *Adjust maple syrup/nut butter amount accordingly. If you have thicker protein or flour, you might need more, etc.
- Nutritional Information shown below is per no bake bite. Think of 3-4 bites as one serving.
- Category: breakfast, snack
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: no bake bites, breakfast cookies, no bake breakfast cookies, gluten free, vegan