Honey Mint Melon Wine Cocktails or Mocktails are the perfect end of summer sipper, a gather together on a summer night party drink.
- 1 1/2 cups honey dew melon balls – lightly frozen or chilled in fridge
- 10–12 ounces Chardonnay, Sauvignon blanc, or other crisp white wine (see notes for Mocktail substitutes)
- 10 ounces sparkling lime water, tonic water, or sparkling beverage of choice.
- Juice of one lime
- 4–5 mint leaves and extra mint leaves to garnish
- Honey or maple syrup (for vegan option) to taste
- Lime slices to garnish
- Cut and cube the melon. Discard the peel.
- Place 1 1/2 -2 cups melon in a bowl, place in the fridge for 3-4 hours or in the freezer for 30-45 minutes.
- Once chilled, combine the melon, wine, sparkling beverage, lime juice, mint leaves, and honey in Blender or use a hand held blender. Blend until slushy or smooth.
- Store in fridge (or freezer) until ready to serve.
- Garnish with mint leaves and a slice of lime before serving.
Makes 4-5 cups
- For Mocktail Option, substitute wine for apple juice, grape juice, sparkling cider, ginger ale, or even non alcoholic wine!
- I’ve also made this with a flavored Kombucha as the sparkling beverage and it’s delicious!
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 139
- Sugar: 20 g
- Sodium: 25.8 mg
- Fat: 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 22.3 g
- Fiber: 0.6 g
- Protein: 0.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: wine, cocktail, slushie, healthy, beverage, unrefined, honey, melon, white wine, mocktail