- 1 cup coconut or almond flour
- 1/2 cup banana chips
- 1/4 Vanilla Protein of choice
- 1/3 –1/2 cup nut butter of choice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp mint or spearmint extract
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2–3 tbsp matcha powder in mix and to coat
- First, grind up your banana chips. Then just mix up dry ingredients and add in nut butter, extract, and honey. Mix well, then roll into balls/bites. Freeze right away then use extra green matcha Powder and a little bit of vanilla protein or coconut flour to coat. Store in fridge or freezer to maintain freshness. Makes around 30 -25 bites, give or take.
- NOTE –> if your batter is dry, you might need to add more honey and/or nut butter to keep batter from being to dry.
Feel free to sub the ground banana chips for ground nuts, almonds, oats, flour, etc.