Tropical Beet Smoothie with Mac Nuts. Great for endurance and recovery! Healthy, nourishing.
- 1/2 cup fresh beet juice
- 1/2 cup fresh squeeze orange or pineapple juice
- 1 tbsp mac nut butter or crushed mac nuts (optional in smoothie or as topping)
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup up almond milk or coconut milk (optional)
- 1/2 frozen banana
- Dash of sea salt
- Optional sweetener – maple syrup
- Optional protein add in – 1/2 scoop of vanilla or berry protein.
- Blend your fruit and ice first with juices, then add in your oils, milk, and dash of salt if desired.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 1 min