Bone broth latte is a delicious hot drink with nutritional benefits! It has collagen and healthy fats, and it’s the perfect replacement for coffee.
2 cups bone broth (or traditional broth with 1 scoop collagen)
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1 pinch turmeric
1 pinch cayenne pepper
1 pinch black pepper
1 Tablespoon grass fed butter, coconut oil, or ghee
OPTIONAL: cream or coconut cream, to taste
OPTIONAL: collagen peptides (stir in for extra protein)
1 dash sea salt
*Optional Savory latte toppings – fresh herbs, chopped green onion, red pepper flakes, etc.
- Heat bone broth, spices, and butter over medium heat, stirring until combined.
- Use a hand blender or regular blender to blend the coconut cream into the broth mixture. Blend until mixture is creamy and frothy.
- Divide equally into 2 mugs. Top with sea salt and optional herbs or green onion. Sip and savor!
- The latte can also be made in the microwave, but it will not be frothy.
- Recipe adapted from The Core 4.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: drinks
- Method: stover
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 161
- Sugar: 1.7 g
- Sodium: 499.5 mg
- Fat: 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 5.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 5.2 g
- Fiber: 0.9 g
- Protein: 10.8 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: bone broth, latte, hot drinks, gut health