Bone broth latte is a delicious hot drink with nutritional benefits! It has collagen and healthy fats, and it’s the perfect replacement for coffee.
2 cups bone broth (or traditional broth with 1 scoop collagen)
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1 pinch turmeric
1 pinch cayenne pepper
1 pinch black pepper
1 tbsp grass fed butter, coconut oil, or ghee
OPTIONAL: cream or coconut cream, to taste
OPTIONAL: collagen peptides (stir in for extra protein)
1 dash sea salt
*Optional Savory latte toppings – fresh herbs, chopped green onion, red pepper flakes, etc.
- Heat bone broth, spices, and butter over medium heat, stirring until combined.
- Use a hand blender or regular blender to blend the coconut cream into the broth mixture. Blend until mixture is creamy and frothy.
- Divide equally into 2 mugs. Top with sea salt and optional herbs or green onion. Sip and savor!
- The latte can also be made in the microwave, but it will not be frothy.
- recipe adapted from The Core 4.
- Category: drinks
- Method: stover
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cup
Keywords: bone broth, latte, hot drinks, gut health