Gluten Free Easy Herbed Chicken and Biscuit Bake
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk or almond milk
- 6 oz roasted chicken (shredded)
- 2 english muffins biscuits (we used mikey’s paleo muffins)
- 3 smoked bacon strips
- 3–4 thyme sprigs
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- Dash of sea salt and black pepper
- 1 oz shredded parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- First, cook your chicken and bacon if it’s not already cooked. Then cut or shred into small pieces.
- Next, crumble up your biscuits and toss with onion, thyme, and chicken/bacon in a mixing bowl.
- In another small bowl, whisk your eggs, milk, cheese, pepper, and garlic.
- place the dry mixture into 3-4 pyrex cups and pour egg mix on top. Add more bacon and cheese or thyme on top of each if desired. Bake for 25-30 minutes at 375F.