- 1 cup cooked cauliflower “rice” or chopped potato (or white rice works too)
- 4 strips GF uncured bacon
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup cream or non dairy milk
- 1 /4 cup chopped onion or green onion
- 1 large tomato, sliced.
- 1 –2 handful of greens like arugula or spinach
- 1/4 c potato starch or arrowroot
- 1/4 cup shaved parmesan
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic seasoning
- dash of black pepper
- First chop you bacon and sauté with greens and onions until almost all cooked. Do not over cook. Set aside. In another bowl, add in your egg and beat or mix until fluffy. Add in your spices, cream,and starch to the egg mix and beat or mix again.
- Combine your potato or rice mix with the bacon and veggies, toss together, then spread on casserole dish. Pour egg mixture over top and layer the tomato slices on top of that along with your parmesan cheese. Sprinkle with any extra spices you desire, such as black pepper.
- Bake at 350F for about 22-25 minutes. check at 20 minutes to make sure it’s not overcooking.
Vegetarians can easily use Tempeh or tofu bacon vs the real bacon.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min