Vegan Ginger Molasses Banana Chia Pudding! This gluten free chia pudding recipe is definitely one to keep around! Taste like a dessert! Simple to make and healthy.
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp ginger root powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chia seed
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp banana or banana cream extract
- TOPPING and MIX-INS[/b]
- 1/2 cup gluten free or grain free plain (or just chopped nuts work too)
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsp molasses
- First blend your banana, milk, and spices. Pour into a small to medium bowl and add in your maple syrup, chia, and extracts.
- Transfer to the fridge and let it sit for an hour or even overnight to thicken.
- Remove from fridge and spoon banana chia pudding evenly into 2 cups or bowls.
- Set aside
- Next combine your granola, sugar, and spices and blend them up together by hand or food processor. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Pour 1 tbsp molasses into each cup and then then add a few 1/4 cup granola mixture on top.
- Mix and enjoy!
If you don’t have granola feel free to use just chopped nuts