Healthier Cranberry White chocolate bars that taste like dessert! These gluten free cranberry white chocolate bars are made eggless with pumpkin and are super easy to make! Great for holidays or every day snacking!
- 2 cups GF flour (Gluten Free Multipurpose flour works Great. I love Bob Red Mills 1:1 ration GF flour)
- 2 tbsp of a tapioca starch flour.
- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar (or Brown sugar) 2/3 cup if you want extra sweet
- 1/3 cup pumpkin
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 –3 tsp baking powder
- dash of salt
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 –1/2 cup white chocolate chips or vegan white chocolate
- Optional – xylitol sugar in place of the coconut sugar to reduce sugar intake
- Combine your dry ingredients first. Mix well.
- Then mix in your pumpkin, milk, vanilla extract, and coconut oil until batter is smooth. Make sure batter is not clumpy. Use a mixer if you need do.
- Fold in your cranberries and white chocolate chips/chopped bits
- pour into 9×9 baking dish (greased) and bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes or until lightly brown on top and center is baked through.
- After cooled, drizzle melted baking chocolate (or vegan chocolate) on top.
NOTES If you want them more moist, I would add in an egg or flax egg.
- Makes 8-12 bars
- Baking times will be different.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Category: dessert
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 190
- Sugar: 16.2g
- Sodium: 90.7mg
- Fat: 5.2g
- Saturated Fat: 3.2g
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Fiber: 3.4g
- Protein: 2.9g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
Keywords: pumpkin bars recipe, gluten free pumpkin desserts, vegan pumpkin desserts, healthier desserts