Cranberry Pineapple Elixir with Turmeric. Simmering will extract the beneficial compounds from the turmeric
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 2 cups purified water
- Lemon juice
- 6–8 oz fresh pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cranberry juice
- Optional sparkling water (lemon)
- Optional – honey, stevia, etc.
- Fresh lemon slice and cranberries to garnish (optional)
- There are two ways you can make this. You can just add in the the turmeric, or you can boil it first it first like i did with Turmeric Lemonade! I highly recommended boiling a tsp of your turmeric in 2 cups hot water first, then strain the turmeric and add in lemon juice. Let it cool.
- Pour into cup and mix in your pineapple juice and cranberry juices and sparkling water to make it more fizzy, if desired.
- Optional – Sweeten with stevia or even ginger if you’d like.
- Option 2: You can use 4oz pineapple juice and then 4 oz sparkling water to make it bubbly.
Recipe by Lindsay at Cotter Crunch
- Category: drink
- Method: mix
- Cuisine: fusion
Keywords: elixir, turmeric, drink, cranberry