These No Bake Coconut Apricot Fig Bliss Balls are the perfect superfood energy bites! No sugar added, just figs, coconut, apricots, nuts, pure dark chocolate, and a touch of sea salt. A quick wholesome snack to fuel your day!! Paleo, Vegan, and Whole 30 friendly.
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or nut of choice
- 6 oz dried apricots
- 6 oz dried figs (California Mission figs, stems cut off)
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips (Enjoy Life Foods Vegan Chocolate)
- dash of sea salt
- 3–4 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut for coating
- First, make sure your fig stems are cut off and place figs, apricots, nuts, vegan dark chocolate chips in food processor.
- Blend but be sure not to make into a paste. You want it finely chopped.
The chocolate chips will still have some larger pieces, but just keep them mixed with the batter.
- Transfer into a large bowl and add a pinch of sea salt
- Mix well and then roll into balls/bites. Place on cookie sheet. Roll each bite in the extra shredded coconut before storing.
- Freeze for 30 minutes, then transfer to plastic bag or container for storage. Bites will keep in the fridge for up to 6 weeks.
- These keep well for weeks!
- Feel free to use any nut or seed.
- Be sure to use dried figs that are softer, not too dried out or hard. We use California Mission Figs!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: snack
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 36
- Sugar: 2.2 g
- Sodium: 3.9 mg
- Fat: 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 5.1 g
- Fiber: 1.6 g
- Protein: 1.2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: no bake, bliss bites, whole30, paleo, vegan