Chocolate Banana Quinoa Microwave Mug Cake
- 2 tbsp cooked quinoa
- 1 tbsp chia seed
- 30 grams protein powder or cocoa powder ( or half of both to equals 30 grams)
- 1/2 banana
- 1 egg
- Optional vanilla (1/4 tsp)
- Optional honey to make it sweeter (1 tbsp)
- Drizzle with dark chocolate sauce
- cocoa powder (unsweetened) to sprinkle on top
- Mash your banana. Then add all ingredients to a large microwave safe mug. Mix thoroughly until batter is formed
- Microwave for 30 seconds. Wait 10 seconds, then microwave again for 15 seconds. wait one more time and then microwave for an addition 10-15 seconds or until cake starts to expand past mug.
- Remove from oven and gently flip mug over onto a plate. Cake will have form. Drizzle will any additional chocolate sauce, honey, cocoa, etc. of your choice! Enjoy!
Serving size: 1 cake Calories: 215 Fat: 8.5 Saturated fat: 2 Carbohydrates: 27 Sugar: 8 Sodium: 76 Fiber: 7.8 Protein: 11