Homemade Baked Gluten Free “Uncrustables”
- 4 pieces soft gluten free bread
- 2 tbsp raspberry or strawberry jam/preserves
- 2 tbsp cream cheese or vegan cream cheese
- Butter or coconut oil
- First layout your bread and place wine glass top over each piece until you get pull out a nice circular piece.
- See pictures above for this demonstration.
- Coat one side of each piece with a 1/2 tsp or so with butter or coconut oil
- Place your filling in the middle and place other circular piece of bread on top.
- Wet your hands a little bit and then press the two pieces of bread together and pinch the edges together.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or so at 350F.
see vegan and other food combos below. You will need to find a soft bread for this. I used gluten free white bread. I’ve also tried it with paleo bread and it works well but had to bake longer.
Save the crusts for a casserole filling.