Air fried vegetables are a healthier option on any snack platter. Use this recipe and tips to make your air fryer veggies crisp and delicious, every time!
1 cup each of the following, sliced in half or into florets:
- Radishes (if you don’t have radish, you can use sliced small beets)
- Broccoli floret
- Cauliflower floret
- Brussels Sprouts
- Red onion (1/3 of a large red onion)
Plus the following:
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder (optional)
- Salt/pepper, to taste
- Fresh lemon, to garnish
- Preheat air fryer to 375°F.
- Toss vegetables in a bowl with 1-2 tsp olive oil or balsamic vinegar and 1/2 tsp garlic powder. Oil helps to give the veggies a roasted texture.
- Place veggies into basket of air fryer and cook at 375°F. for 20 minutes or 380°F. for 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with 2 tsp (splash) of lemon juice before serving.
- Serve with nightshade free ranch or other dipping sauce of choice and sliced lemons to keep them fresh.
- Category: snacks
- Method: air fryer
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: air fried vegetables, plant based snacks, air fryer