Zesty Mango Spiralized Cucumber Salad. Vegan, Gluten free, Light and ready in 10 minutes!
- 1 large cucumber
- 1/3 cup chopped mango (peeled)
- 2 –3 tbsp dried cranberries
- 2 –3 tbsp pumpkin seed and or sesame seeds.
- 1/4 cup to 1/3 cup cooked quinoa
- grated fresh ginger (1/2 tsp to 1 tsp)
- pepper (to taste)
- Sea Salt (to taste)
- fresh basil leaves (1-2)
- 2 tsp balsamic glaze or balsamic vinegar
- avocado oil or olive oil 1-2 tsp
- Wash all your fruit/vegetables. Spiralize or julianne cut your cucumber and place in a large bowl.
- Next peel your mango and cut into cubes or slices.
- Make sure you quinoa is cooked and fluffed, not soggy. Feel free to use another gluten free grain like cooked rice, millet, buckwheat.
- Combine mango with cucumber bowl and add in the rest of your ingredients.
- Toss all together and serve immediately or place in fridge for later.
- Serves one or 2 small side salads.
- Feel free to make this into two smaller salads which would be around 170 calories each.
- If you are sensitive to sugars on insulin, reduce the carbohydrates/sugars by removing the dried fruit and quinoa and adding more pumpkin seeds for healthy fats.
- Category: salad
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: spiralized salad, cucumber salad, mango, vegan, healthy, gluten free, salad