- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup coconut milk ice cream (we use chocolate almond flavor)
- 1 tbsp of enjoy life non dairy chocolate chips or dark chocolate chips if you are not vegan
- 1/2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk
- optional – coconut extract
- optional – vanilla or chocolate protein
- Blend banana, ice cream, berries, and milk first. Then add in your almond butter and chocolate chips last and blend on low to create a layered look. Top with extra strawberries, chocolate chips, etc. I added in a scoop of My Mix Vegan Protein as well.
feel free to use any form of ice cream, yogurt, milk, or chocolate if you are not vegan. Tasty either way!
- Prep Time: 5 min