Nourishing Garden Veggie Vegan Buddha Bowl! A Wholesome and healthy gluten free Buddha bowl recipe the whole family loves.
- 2/3c to 1 cup cooked rice (blended wild and white or brown)
- 2/3c to 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup whole radish (about 5-6)
- 1/2 cup crunchy spicy peas or chickpeas (see notes roasted spicy peas for homemade version)
- 1/4 cup roasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup raisins or dried berries
- 2 cups (bunched) watercress
- 1 shallot sliced
- Fresh basil
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Oil and vinegar or my goddess dressing (see notes for link to recipe)
- Optional – 1/2 tsp crushed garlic mixed in rice or with dressing
- First make sure your rice and quinoa are cooked. Follow instructions according to package or just use leftovers from another dish. I like to place a mix of quinoa and rice in the rice cooker and use throughout the week. See my notes in post.
- Next slice your radishes and shallots.
- Clean and remove stems from watercress.
- Arrange all ingredients in one big bowl or two smaller bowls.
- Garnish with basil, sea salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil/vinegar.
- Prep Time: 10 min