This fresh salsa recipe makes the best fruit salsa you’ll ever taste! A spicy-sweet combination of jalapeño, grapes and cucumbers. Perfect with chips for snacking, or use as a topping on grilled meats, poultry, or fish.
- 1 medium pickling cucumber, finely diced
- 1 cup red and green seedless grapes, diced
- 1 small jalapeño, seeds and membrane removed
- 1 scallion, minced
- 1 tablespoon raw honey*
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp dried or 1 tbsp fresh herb of choice. (Ex: parsley or basil)
- Juice of 1 lemon or lime
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a nonreactive bowl and allow it to sit at room temperature at least 20 minutes so the flavors can meld.
- Chill at least 10 minutes before serving. Can make up to 12 hours ahead.
- Stays fresh (covered) in fridge for up to 4 days.
- For Whole30 option, omit the honey. For vegan option, use agave.
- For smoother restaurant style salsa, use a food processor to combine. See blog post
- Category: snacks
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: fresh salsa recipe, fruit salsa, cucumber salsa