Healthy Sparkling Mint Melon Limeade
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 1/2 cups chopped or cubed honeydew melon
- 2 cups sparkling water or flavored sparking water (lime, lemon, ginger etc.)
- 2 mint leave sprigs
- sliced lime for pitcher or garnishing
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup (agave works too)
- stevia or xylitol if you want it sweeter without the added sugar
- First make sure your fruit it cut. I would slice up one lime for garnishing and the other for juicing. Next, blend together your honey dew, water, and 2 -3 mint leaves. Save a few leaves for garnishing.
- Pour water melon mix into a pitcher. Add your honey or sweetener, lime juice, and extra lime slices/mint leaves.
- If you want more fizz, add in more sparkling water.
- IF you want it sweeter, add in stevia or xylitol and adjust to your liking.
Substitutes To make sweeter you can use a flavored sparkling water or even zevia (natural diet soda).
Works well with cantaloupe melon too!
- Prep Time: 10 min